Wednesday 2 May 2012

Road Trip Wednesday #128: Who IRL Can You Talk to About YA?

Well, I actually have a few answers! But I will choose one.

The person IRL I can talk to about YA is one of my best friends, who will be henceforth referred to as LA Chick. (I will have to email her to get her approval on this nickname). LA Chick and I have been incredibly close since the eighth grade. We were on a school trip to Quebec City. I was working on a novel and decided to base all the characters off real people. We spent three days talking about her character's boyfriend.

She now lives in Los Angeles, but she's basically my go-to for anything related to YA. She is also the first person to read Mad As A Hatter. I don't know what I'd do without her there to listen to my endless rambling about everything from query letters to Damon Salvatore.

Who can you talk to IRL about YA? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment